The original smokehouse structure was found on Tomball’s East Main Street. It was moved to the Museum Center in 1993. April 13, 1920 can be found inscribed on one of the foundation blocks.
The smokehouse suffered termite damage and was repaired during the summer of 2019. Below is a video documenting the damage and repair.
"Wonderful collection of things and buildings, Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. A must see for tomball residents."